International Iranian Physicians and Healthcare providers Association
UN's Fact-Finding Mission to Iran (FFMI)
Following the recent events in Iran and the protests after the murder of Mahsa Zhina Amini, the United Nations has established an Independent International Fact-Finding Mission (FFMI) to investigate the deteriorating situation of human rights in the Islamic Republic of Iran. The FFMI has invited those whom the Islamic Republic has harmed since September 16th, 2022 to send evidence of human
rights violations to this group.
We are dedicated to our mission
This is the time that we, physicians and health workers in the diaspora, need to rise up to pay back what we owe to our mother nation – especially in these turbulent times that our nation needs support more than ever.
There are a number of physicians close to the regime who have sadly forsaken the oath they took when becoming a doctor. We take these matters very seriously and are in the process of gathering evidence, verification and building legal cases against them. The cases include but not limited to:
- Spreading misinformation and pseudoscience regarding diseases and means of protection (especially COVID-19 and its vaccines) to their benefit endangering lives of millions in Iran
- Denying safe sex protection from the population on the order of the Supreme Leader which is denying protection against STD
- Breach of confidentiality of their patients and handing over injured protesters to the authorities.
- Using their status to doctor statistics and clinical data
- Reporting fellow physicians who have been treating injured protesters
We are ON to you...
We have reports that several key medical figures within IRI establishment have forsaken their oath.
We take these reports very seriously and are in the process of investigation and gathering evidence.
Do you have critical information that can help us in our mission to shine the light on the atrocities and breach of the health-related human rights in Iran?
Whether on the arrested health workers, victims of the security forces, abuse of ambulances, misleading death certificate or any related issue, you can anonymously and securely inform us.